FERA is looking for an Office & Communications Assistant
Founded in 1980, the Federation of European Screen Directors (FERA) represents the independent voice of European film and TV directors in Brussels. With 49 organizations as members from 35 countries, we speak for more than 20,000 European film and TV filmmakers, representing their cultural, creative and economic interests at national and EU level.
The Office & Communications Assistant handles clerical duties, administrative support, communications tasks and reports to the Chief Executive Officer. The position is based in Brussels.
- organising meetings, producing minutes and managing databases
- implementing organisational tasks related to events/meetings e.g. booking transport and accommodation
- liaising with FERA members
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- updating and maintaining website and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- compiling/distributing trimestral newsletter, press releases, publications etc.
- monitoring relevant news sources and EU publications
- Self-propelled & motivated, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- English Language Proficiency required. Good working knowledge of French is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, WordPress, graphic design basics; social media skills.
- University diploma in management, communications, European affairs or similar; previous relevant experience in similar international working environment.
- Interest and knowledge in European cinema & series.
6-month temporary contract. Working hours: 32 hours per week. Working language: English.
Job starting date: September 1st, 2023.
- Applicants should send CV and letter of intent in English expressing interest in the position and outlining relevant previous experience by email to Pauline Durand-Vialle at email@example.com
- Deadline for application: August 20, 2023. Applicants may be called for interview online or in person.