Call for applications: part-time internship
FERA is looking for an intern that would help FERA’s team with PR and the logistics of its upcoming General Assembly which will take place in October in Amsterdam. The intern will carry out the following tasks under the supervision of its chief executive and office manager:
– coordinate the drafting of FERA’s September Newsletter
– prepare documents for FERA’s General Assembly (booklet, contacts and bios of participants…)
– possible video and photo coverage of events such as FERA’s General Assembly
– help organizing FERA meetings in the EU films festivals
– curate editorial content for FERA’s website and social media
The candidate should have strong background in the use of social media and in European affairs. Video and photo editing is a significant plus. The intern must be well-organized and be able to work independently.
– Excellent IT and computer skills (MS Office, Word Press website back office, social media, InDesign, Final Cut)
– Excellent English speaking and writing skills (Good knowledge of French is a plus)
– Interest in cinema and audiovisual productions
Please send you CV and a cover letter to email@example.com before September 2nd.