FERA is looking for its Communications and Office Coordinator
The Communications and Office Coordinator is responsible for clerical duties, administrative support and communications coordination. He/She reports to the Chief Executive Officer. The position is based in Brussels.
- organising meetings, producing minutes and managing databases
- booking transport and accommodation
- organising events/conferences
- managing office budgets
- liaising with FERA members
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- updating and maintaining website and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- compiling and distributing trimestral newsletter, press releases, publications etc.
- monitoring relevant news sources and EU publications
- developing and implementing communications yearly workplan, including ad hoc campaigns/projects
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
English Language Proficiency required. Good working knowledge of French and command of other languages is a plus.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, WordPress, graphic design basics; social media skills.
University diploma in management, communications, European affairs or similar; previous relevant experience in similar international working environment.
Interest and knowledge in European cinema and TV is a plus.
Permanent contract. Working language: English.
Working hours: 32 hours per week.
Job starting date: January 31st, 2022.
Applicants should send CV and letter of intent in English expressing interest in the position and outlining relevant previous experience by email to Pauline Durand-Vialle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Friday January 7, 2022. Applicants may be called for interview (online or in person if possible).