Job Opening at FERA – Office Manager
FERA is currently looking for an Office Manager with a background in Management or European Affairs who will be responsible for the administration of FERA office. The position is based in Brussels. The Office Manager will work under the direction of the Chief Executive and carry out a wide range of tasks in line with FERA’s missions and aims.
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the office
- Maintaining HR administration and accounts of the office, receipts, and FERA membership fees
- Managing contact databases
- Managing the administrative contact with FERA members
- Reaching out and scheduling meetings with representatives of the EU institutions
- Organizing internal meetings (board meetings and General Assembly) and events, including logistics and drafting of minutes, in Brussels or elsewhere
- Contributing to preparation of FERA position documents and publications
- Updating and maintaining FERA website and social media accounts
- Coordinating compilation and distribution of FERA newsletters, press releases, publications
- Coordinating the communication network among the members
- Monitoring relevant news sources and EU publications
- University diploma in Management or in European Affairs and/or previous relevant experience in office management in similar international working environment
- Knowledge of European Institutions highly needed
- Interest and knowledge in culture and European cinema and TV is a plus
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written), good knowledge of French. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Social Media, WordPress and other communication tools
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Working hours: 21 hours per week
Job starting date: October 2nd 2017
Applications must be completed in English.
Deadline for applications: September 24 2017.
Only candidates considered for an interview will receive a reply. Interviews will take place in the week of September 25.
You can download the ad here.